Friday, June 4, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

I'm going to start making Thursdays my "thrifty" day. This is usually when I plan my shopping trips because sales start on Wednesday and my husband gets paid on Friday. So I'll share coupon links and sales and anything else I feel pertains to being thrifty!


Southern Savers is one of my favorite places for the Publix weekly ad, because of her layout to select the items you want for your shopping list and see the coupons. She does list prices, however they are different here at the Fairhope store, so if you want specific prices for Fairhope, check out Frugal Fairhope. It's a slightly different style, but will give you the local prices and changes.

Coupons.com is great for searching printable coupons.

That's all I have for tonight, I'm getting ready for my husband to come home! And I won't be shopping much the next couple of weeks, so there's not much to share now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment