Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not the best start to the month...

So, yeah...it's June 1st...
I was supposed to start being healthy again today - but it was a really rough day. Certainly not the worst I've had, but it's always harder when my hubby's out of town. I was doing pretty good with my eating - until this evening...then I had a little milkshake. It was really good and did make me feel better. But now I feel bad for having it. Oh well, tomorrow is another day! And should be a much better day!
Because, you see, my birthday is June 30th - and I want to lose 20 lbs. I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen by then - but I do want to be on my way to that goal. And drinking a milkshake (no matter how good it was) is not the way to get there :) 
How was your start to the month? Was it better than mine? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment