Monday, August 9, 2010

Meal Time Monday

Our meals have been haphazard and unplanned lately.  My husband's been traveling again, so I don't cook many big meals for just me and the kids :). However, we're all home this week and I actually have meals planned!

Tonight we'll be having Mexican Chicken - a favorite here! This version will be slightly different, because I'm having to use tortilla chips instead of Doritos.

The rest of the week looks like this:
Steaks with baked potatoes and steamed broccoli
Dinner out for Leo's birthday
Tacos
Spaghetti with green beans and garlic bread

Lunches will be a mix of leftovers, sandwiches, chicken salad and pizza
I don't really have a plan for breakfast, cause we usually have the same things

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment